Thursday 13 October 2011

A small creative Biography on Albert Fish

The story becomes a little more repugnant as we go along’ – Dr Frederic Wertham at the trial of Albert Fish in March 1935.
I mulled over the image of the stocky 18 year old Edward Budd and decided that even though he had been my intended victim, that the younger 11 year old Grace Budd would make a far better meal.  I liked them helpless - unable to fight me off. I can still picture Little Gracie from when I had first seen her this afternoon in the Budds’ living room - her short dark hair looked as soft as silk, her wide eyes revealing her Innocence. The smell of her skin. Oh how it will taste. I felt myself grow hard at the thought. I had to figure how I was going to get Gracie away from her parents so that she could be mine. Belong to me. Be in me. Forever.
Trust was the Key element here. The family already partially trusted me as I was giving their son a job on my farm - so they thought, so I just had to make that trust more stable. The Budd Family would eventually trust Frank Howard absolutely. however, where to carry out the act? It couldn’t take place in this apartment. too many people to witness her screams. Of course the smell would also attract a few unwanted visitors. The metallic smell of blood and flesh.  This process didn’t  - couldn’t be rushed. It needed to be isolated. I needed a place to finally be able to use my Instruments of Hell freely. An image of dense lush green woods appeared in my mind and a small yard blanketed with Wild Flowers beginning to bloom. I examined this familiar memory and remembered the empty and derelict two story house almost completely reclaimed by nature. Completely cut off from Civilisation. Wisteria Cottage. How exactly to kill her though? I took the articles on cannibalism I had collected over the years - I always kept my favourite ones on my person at all times. They aroused me. I studied them, I needed the best and most efficient ways to kill her and strip her so as the flesh stayed moist and retained as much of the blood as possible -  I want to savour her when her slender body is finally within reach of my Teeth.
Today’s the day - I thought to myself as the warm water of the shower cascaded over my body. As I turned around the water hit my genital region and I winced. The needles. They are there to remind me of what I have done. To Atone for my Sins. how many more would I have to insert inside my body to atone for today? Not enough to cause the adrenaline to leave my system and my erection to stop pulsing. Calm. Not long left now. Its time to refine my plan. This is how I always worked. I planned everything dwn to the tiniest detail - including the final act - so that nothing can go awry. I had decided earlier that the best way to get Mr and Mrs Budd to let me take Grace was to be affectionate towards her while I was there, this would also gain Grace’s trust as much as her parents and then ask them if I can take her to a park. Her parents won’t know that we never went to the park and that we took a detour to the cottage – soon to become our cottage. Is the park really a strong enough alibi though? No. they would distrust a man taking a little girl to a park or would come looking after so long and that definitely could not happen. Hmmmm. I pondered this as I pulled on my brown patch’d suit and did up the zip on my corduroy trousers. I was refining the new plan as I exited the building where I was staying. Hopefully I will not have to return there for a while, as I would be preoccupied with more important matters. I began my journey to 406 West 15 Street.
I knocked on the door and the smiling face of Mrs Budd appeared, ‘Oh Mr Howard you came.’
‘I said I would. And I am sorry I couldn’t come the other day. I hope you received my letter explaining,’ I said.
‘Oh yes we received it, so courteous of you. My husband and I cannot thank you enough for employing our young Edward. With the way things are, any money is a big help,’ she said.
‘No need to thank me, they will be working for the money. And I need a strapping lad to help me on my farm as I’m not as young as I used to be,’ I winked at her and she laughed. God! I hadn’t noticed before but Grace and her Mother looked exactly alike. At that moment Grace appeared behind her mother, wearing a beautiful pure white dress and her hair pulled back into a ponytail - My mouth watered. ‘Oh, hello Grace. How are you sweetheart? That is a beautiful dress.’ I smiled down at her. And she smiled back at me. Task one complete. ‘Would you like to come in Mr Howard?’ Mrs Budd asked.
As I walked in Grace reached out and grabbed my hand - It was soft as the underside of a rose petal and so small. I sat down in the shabby armchair by the window of the living room, ‘Gracie would you like to sit on my lap?’ She nodded meekly and I helped her climb up and took some spare change out of my pocket so she could play with it. She was content. Now was the time to put task two into effect. I looked over at Mrs Budd and could see that she was smiling as she took in how content Grace was on my lap. I returned her smile. ‘Mrs Budd? My sister is having a party for my niece and nephews tonight at 135th Street and I thought it would be nice if Grace could go. She could play with the other children there and don’t worry I love children,’ I gave Grace a kiss on her head to enforce that statement, ‘so I will bring her back early, no need to worry, she would be safe with me.’
‘Urrrm, well I suppose as long as you bring her back early it would be ok. Would you like to go with Mr Howard Gracie dear?’
The little girl looked up into my face and smiled and nodded enthusiastically. She was going to taste Amazing.
‘We’d better head off then if we are to make it in time.’  I helped Grace off my lap and held my hand out to her, she clasped it tightly.
‘Bye Mommy.’
‘Bye Gracie. Be careful.’

Grace skipped along at my side as we walked down the streets - her white dress billowing about her knees and hips, as soft as tissue paper. I let images of me tearing that dress off her and my hands finally touching her skin fill my mind as we walked farther and farther from Civilisation. Her sweet scent filling my nostrils - Appreciating the bouquet before having the banquet. At that moment Wisteria Cottage came into view and I took it all in, what memories it would soon hold. ‘Grace go play over there a second while I go and collect something will you please?’
‘Can I pick the Wildflowers and take some back for my mommy please?’
‘Of course you can.’ I smiled encouragingly. As I walked towards the house I could hear Grace humming to herself. I walked around to the back of the house and placed my bundle of canvas onto the ground and began un wrapping it revealing my Instruments of Hell. I picked up the meat cleaver and examined it -Of course Grace would never see her family ever again.

Six years later...

My Dear Mrs. Budd,
     In 1894 a friend of mine shipped as a deck hand on the Steamer Tacoma, Capt. John Davis. They sailed from San Francisco for Hong Kong China. On arriving there he and two others went ashore and got drunk. When they returned the boat was gone. At that time there was a famine in China. Meat of any kind was from $1-3 Dollars a pound. So great was the suffering among the very poor that all children under 12 were sold to the Butchers to be cut up and used for food in order to keep others from starving. A boy or girl under 14 was not safe in the street. You could go in any shop and ask for steak-chops-or stew meat. Part of the naked body of a boy or a girl would be brought out and just what you wanted cut from it. A boy or girls behind which is the sweetest part of the body and sold as veal cutlet brought the highest price. John staid there so long he acquired a taste for human flesh. On his return to N.Y. he stole two boys one 7 one 11. Took them to his home stripped them naked tied them in a closet. Then burned everything they had on. Several times every day and night he spanked them-tortured them-to make their meat good and tender. First he killed the 11 yr old boy, because he had the fattest ass and of course the most meat on it. Every part of his body was Cooked and eaten except head-bones and guts. He was Roasted in the oven (all of his ass), boiled, broiled, fried, stewed. The little boy was next, went the same way. At that time, I was living at 409 E 100 st., near-right side. He told me so often how good Human flesh was I made up my mind to taste it. On Sunday June the 3-1928 I called on you at 406 W 15 St. Brought you pot cheese- strawberries. We had lunch. Grace sat in my lap and kissed me. I made up my mind to eat her. On the pretense of taking her to a party. You said Yes she could go. I took her to an empty house in Westchester I had already picked out. When we got there, I told her to remain outside. She picked wildflowers. I went upstairs and stripped all my clothes off. I knew if I did not I would get her blood on them. When all was ready I went to the window and Called her. Then I hid in a closet until she was in the room. When she saw me all naked she began to cry and tried to run downstairs. I grabbed her and she said she would tell her mamma. First I stripped her naked. How she did kick-bite and scratch. I choked her to death, then cut her in small pieces so I could take my meat to my rooms, Cook and eat it. How sweet and tender her little ass was roasted in the oven. It took me 9 days to eat her entire body. I did not fuck her tho I could of had I wished. She died a virgin.

No comments:

Post a Comment